Me

My photo
My blog speaks for me

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Faceless

In dark dismay i sit wondering my damnation by teasing emotions that I haven't felt, O how i pine for some passion. Though I'm void of rest I hang in there cos I'm so scared of fading away, i crawl through the highs and lows searching for where I belong, for anyplace I can belong buh try as I may I do not succeed. I let myself be groped by shadows of sorrow and drift to sleep where I can look forward to my dreams . Alas, dreamtime is over and I awaken to face another graceless day alone with red-rimmed eyes and a solemn sigh.

1 comment:

  1. .."drift to sleep where I can look forward to my dreams.."

    sorry but imma keep quoting u cos always wen i read along somewhere and just lurking around hope awaits for me to find...

    love it again!

    ReplyDelete