Me

My photo
My blog speaks for me

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Pessimist

I'm a full fledged pessimist. There, i said it. I believe its some sorta defense mechanism for me. Disappointments, mishaps, betrayals n stuff dont weigh me down much cos in a way i was expecting it all. I'd just sit n believe this person isnt really into me so they'll definitely hurt me buh the whole time i guess i just expect it so much that i give them reasons to n end up pushing them away single handedly. Guess u can say i've got trust issues.......ok maybe just issues generally :). I know its not the best of things for me to be buh i needed a way out from under the fear of getting hurt n i guess i just got too comfortable......way to comfortable. My friend said i need help, i need to let someone in..... He's probably right huh...

No comments:

Post a Comment