Me

My photo
My blog speaks for me

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Silence

I walk the path of silence, I believe it kinda defines me. I probably won't make much sense in this but read on if u want. Its sort of a mystery to me too, one that may go unsolved for a real long time, perhaps even forever. I blend wit silence most times as though it were my shadow, 4real, this is no illusion. There are times you'd never get a sound out of me let alone a word. I see silence as the herald of my solitude, the language of my seclusion. To me silence is hope, its the flower sprouting upon the stalk, its the clouds sleepwalking across the skies & fruits ripening on trees. Yes...I'm relating silence to fruits n flowers...guess it goes to show the depth of my fascination wit it.
Don't get me wrong o, I talk....I make noise a lot buh all that comes nowhere close to how much my silence reveals who I truly am. Some people say they find it intimidating (:) at the memory) a lot can't stand it. I believe its just a fear of the unknown that rattles them, makes them say ''silence is this..., silence is that...''. Silence is not to blame for it is what it is, a presence of great nothingness n if you can't handle that in me well then......that's just too bad.

1 comment: