Me

My photo
My blog speaks for me

Sunday, December 5, 2010

budding

Whew!!! Now I can gladly say it went well, him being all sweet n all. Me not having found a single reason to up n run immediately after our first conversation..... :). We went for a walk n I must say he's got a great sense of humour, makes me laugh a whole lot. His height is just the way I like it; way taller than me, n he's into the whole hand holding thing (kinda cute really)) oh oh n he's got some serious PDA going on, that part makes me shy. He's got like tons of friends, I'm beginning to lose count of 'em. I mean a girl can only meet so many people in one day. All in all there were no disasters whatsoever n this being my life I'd say its a huge step into the start of something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment