Me

My photo
My blog speaks for me

Saturday, December 18, 2010

somewhere I belong

Where do I go??? Like when I find myself in a funk or I just really need to think. I wish I had that one special place where I could be for hours n hours n not even know that that much time went by. A place where †Hε chances of someone else being there wiv me are sooooo slim that its almost like †Hε place doesn't exist. Don't get me wrong, I love my room its my favorite place ever buh sometimes its just not enough. Sometimes I need to feel wind blowing, I need †Hε air, †Hε beauty of nature, I need it all. I hope I find that special place, my special place, my me place.......

1 comment:

  1. Oh My God... Chica, yhu took d words ryt outta my mouth...
    I soo understand what yhu mean.. Like that was why I took dis wkend awae 4rm ppl just 2 re-discover myself and figure out hu exactli I wanna b... Imma also decide wt I wanna do about d suff I twittered wiv yhu about, remember?
    Nywayz, xpect my post 2morro, nd I myt also mention yhu sha!!:-)

    ReplyDelete