Me

My photo
My blog speaks for me

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nightmare

 Trapped inside my own head. Running, running but never reaching wat I cannot see, not knowing where ''here'' is. Carrying with me a burning heart, that which yearns for serenity yet not understanding what exactly was wrong, not even sure what I'm running from. I've crawled and pushed my way through the unknown, my fingernails are gone, my bones are worn down and I don't know what to do. All I know is fear.

Fear. That which engulfs my very existence. A raw sensation deep within my gut, one I know I won't forget. Sneaking in my bed, living life over in my head, standing on reality's throne, stripping me of sanity then leaving hope behind as an awesome illusion.

Hope. My minds secret distress, a mind of the sinister kind. My hearts divine strength, a heart filled with pain. My life's daring experiences, a life gone cold. My souls glowing triumph, a soul turned to dust. It quivers inside, and suddenly.......

I awake in a fury of expectation, gone as soon as felt, the world closed about. I awaken from my dream in the deadened still of the night looking around the room, suddenly aware that this dream is still in sight, a bit beyond my body but still within my bones.

2 comments: