Me

My photo
My blog speaks for me

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Guilty Pleasures; Freakishly So

Ok so featured on another blog, :D cecenostockings.wordpress.com. You guys should check it out, its really good.



William Sheakspeare once wrote, '' But O, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man's eyes."

I've always had this belief that if everyone were given a choice, an opportunity to choose between sadness and happiness. We'd all go for the latter cos let's face it, no one wants the misery sadness has to offer. I couldn't have been more off-track cos by assuming so, I had completely sidelined the fact that happiness is subjective. It means many different things to many different people. So in some twisted way, sadness can be actually be a person's form of happiness. I'm probably not making much sense..........

Some of my friends are worried about me in relation to my write-ups. Lord bless them for caring :). Some are concerned with why I write sad/deep/dark stuff, Some believe I'm sad/troubled and Some are just convinced that I've never heard of "happy" writing...lol... Some of them even gave me suggestions of "happy" stuff to write about;
1. Love: For some reason my take on it keeps changing, so I wouldn't even know what to write even if I wanted to, which I don't by the way. Basically, I don't relate well with it so its out of the question.
2. Family: Someone else's perhaps but definitely not mine. It's too personal and besides, dysfunction is best kept within the family. Good thing we've got a lot of closets for them.
3. Friendship: Ah yes.... Friendship. Now this is to be cherished buh writing about it just seems so bland to me. I have a poem about it somewhere, I should put it up one of these days.
4. Gardens/Stars/moon/ Hair: Lol..... Maybe with time... Just maybe...

Writing about those stuff would never satisfy me, I'd much rather write about darkness and madness, complexity and illusions, sickness and death, filth and nightmares.... This is one of my guilty pleasures. The first poem I ever wrote was about ''fire''; how it makes me feel and how I envy it. Yes, I admit I'm a questionable sorta happy person and I've got some freaky tendencies as well. Buh let's have it for the freakishly freaky freaks;
The serial killers: killing for pleasure
The fetishists: feet licking, eyeballs something-ing, (not entirely sure how that works) , getting peed on O_O
The necrophiles: from a corpse?? seriously?? So the billions of living people can't do it for u??
The Sadists & Masochists (S&M): *singing* ''......buh chains and whips excite me.'' need I say more??

Anyway, we've all got our own demons, tucked safely within. Some people haven't even realised it yet, Some are in denial, Some are filled with shame and Some wear it proudly *thumbs up* (sarcasm) ....... So people, give-in to your inner freak ;) (just kidding pls)

No comments:

Post a Comment