Me

My photo
My blog speaks for me

Monday, June 27, 2011

Collage

 lay here alone,trying to clear my head when an image floats by,faded by time.
Happy at first, then bathing me in sadness cos deep down I know I can never have it back.

Another one flashes by, and I start to wonder where those days had gone, and why the memories had to zoom by so quickly. Hoping they would come a lot more slower.

The images just keep swirling by, too many to keep track of, bits and pieces collecting before my eyes, each one foggier than the last, forming some sort of pattern as they gather in my mind.

I no longer know a mental vision from reality, and as easily as they come, they start to blow away. Leaving with me a gnawing fist in my chest, wet orbs for eyes and a mind, full of beautiful memories.....far from me....... Lost to me forever....

1 comment: