Me

My photo
My blog speaks for me

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Change

i've always been one for new adventures n stuff.. The whole spontaneity thing really works for me. Thats why its weird that i,ve been saying ''no'' to practically everything; i'd rather stay in, not hook up.... Its sooooo not me. I'm not sure if i should be worried or relieved that the phase is over cos lets face it, half the time it caused me more harm than good... Buh then again i do kinda miss it, not having to think hard about it, just doing it... Wiv the whole ''what happens, happens'' attitude. Maybe its just a lil break... I hope. :D

2 comments:

  1. ...so is it just a break or is it still too soon to tell??

    ...thanks for stopping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome, thanks for returning the favour. Oh n it was definitely a break.. :)

    ReplyDelete